Monday, February 7, 2011

Hyperdimension neptunia in 8 days

Since I should probably get something posted. Hyperdimension Neptunia is going to be out on the 15th of February. This new Jrpg is essentially a game about a gaming war. It is way too complicated to get into right now. When I feel like it I will give a full description. But from seeing gameplay and seeing some of the voice actors I can say without a doubt, this game is a buy! When I get a hold of the game I will tell you more. Oh and if you pre-order online you get some pretty sweet stuff along with the premium edition.Which by the way cost's the same price.... I'm just saiyan....

EDIT: apparently the NISAmerica site got so many pre-orders that they took it off their site.... I was also one of the last to get my pre-order in so.... yeah.... sorry if you got screwed over because of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment